| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Onega in March is cold at -5.7 °C (21.74 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.4mm (1.2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Onega March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Onega, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Onega:
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 449.7 kms (279.4 miles) NNW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 478.9 kms (297.6 miles) WNW
- Gridino, Russia - 272.7 kms (169.5 miles) NW
- Kem, Russia - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NW
- Kajaani, Finland - 508.1 kms (315.7 miles) W
- Reboly, Russia - 357.4 kms (222.1 miles) W
- Kuopio, Finland - 530.6 kms (329.7 miles) W
- Joensuu, Finland - 445.3 kms (276.7 miles) WSW
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) SW
- Sortovala, Russia - 447.2 kms (277.9 miles) WSW
- Vytegra, Russia - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) SSW